“Organization I.Q.” is a measurement and management system that helps companies achieve and sustain desired organization results. The Organization I.Q. acts as a cockpit for organizational decision-makers; providing them with timely and accurate information with which to plan, manage and execute performance of the value chain and the business.
PDL works with clients to develop Organization I.Q. systems for their companies by:
- Determining what organizational variables must be managed to achieve the desired results.
- Designing an appropriate Management System.
- Designing an appropriate Measurement System that a) tracks all key dimensions of Organization performance and b) links all levels of management.
- Implementing the integrated Management and Measurement System.
Benefits of Organization I.Q. include:
- Plans and evaluation measures are aligned within the entire organization.
- Focus shifts from managing vertically (managing resources) to managing horizontally (managing value) and vertically – optimization.
- Managers are able to identify performance problems before they become critical.
- When results gaps are identified, managers can use the Organization I.Q. system to quickly and accurately determine the cause of the gaps.
- Timely, accurate, usable information allows organizations to adapt proactively.