Given a defined business process architecture, this service is to design and implement a formal governance infrastructure for key processes that is integrated with the organization’s existing management system. This service focuses on the process level, but is often a sub-set of Org IQ service. The result is effective process management and an end to confusion about how process management is supposed to work.
Needs addressed include:
- Failed process management
- Process owners uncertain about their roles
- “Process” has become a contentious word
- Process management is in place but not producing value
- Conflicts between process owners and line managers